Req ID: 216396
Location: Port Harcourt
Siemens Employee: - Full time only
The Project Manager is responsible for managing with results all aspects of aftermarket service for Siemens Small Gas Turbines (SGT), Aeroderivative Gas Turbines (AGT) and Compressors on assigned customer fleet.
- Executing the project within the defined requirements (cost, time, quality, customer satisfaction).
- Ensuring business success and satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensuring professional stakeholder management.
- Ensuring timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
- Outage planning and confirmation of outage plan from customer
- Ensuring resource planning and availability including spare parts and manpower
- Ensures that the the project status and progress is effectively communicated to Siemens management and to the customer. developes communication plan
- Serves as the single point of contact to the customer and coordinates communication between Siemens internal functional areas and other product areas involved in the project
- Manages and negotiates VO's and other changes to the contract within the scope of work
- Ensures that project risks are identified and managed throughout the entire life cycle of the project
- Maintains master issue list and lesson learnt document