- My client is a well established contractor who have secured two large bridge projects in Lagos and they have an immediate need for an experienced project manager to oversee the construction of a number of road bridges. These will be a mix of pre cast and concrete span bridges.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of these projects. You will be responsible for the site team and must have managed similar projects ideally in Africa previously.
- You will report to the Directors at Head Office and be capable of managing an ex-pat / local mixed team.
- In return my client will offer a net USD salary, local allowance, health care, 3 flights, 6 weeks leave, accommodation etc. For further details please contact me as soon as possible.
- B.Sc Civil engineering or equivalent
- Strong Roads and Civil Experience
- Willing to be based in West Africa on a single status
- Strong Communicator
- Our advertisements use post-qualification experience/salary levels as a guide. However, we will consider applications from any candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to carry out the role.
- We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country where the position is based.