Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Project managers ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Projects are usually separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives. Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
WOODWORK'S project manager has the following responsibilities including:
- agreeing to project objectives
- representing the client's or organisation's interests
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organising the various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessment
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
NOTE that the responsibilities can cover all aspects of a project from the beginning stages through to completion. Project managers typically lead by example, so expect to be working at least the same hours as your staff. Wage for this role CAN also be NEGOTIABLE.
A significant body of experience for this position is needed. Higher level of qualification and also becoming
part of a professional or chartered body would be advantageous.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates are to forward their cv to the company email: email@example.com within 30days from the date of this post.
NOTE: For Lagos residents ONLY