Act as the key resource in co-ordinating end to end delivery of Access Prepaid business/user requirements into delivered solutions using quality methods and in an acceptable timeframe.
The Management of the detailed business requirements, planning, and implementation of customers, products, channels, software and support activities according to the requirements and direction established by senior management.
To liaise with suppliers to consider prioritisation of efforts and to maintain resourcing commitments
1. Plan and document delivery of information technology solutions ensuring the established change control process is followed
2. Work closely with Global and Regional teams to deliver services
3. Develop, document and provide timelines and effort assessments for deployment and development tasks
4. Take accountability for the timely delivery of business driven solutions
5. Ensure that that all deliverables based on business requirements are documented and accounted for in the implementation
6. Communicate plans and progress of projects, enhancements and bug fixes being undertaken to all stakeholders including the relevant forums, bodies, Steering Committees and UK Head Office
7. Maintain auditable controls and records of development into the production systems
8. Provide input to Risk Management activities
9. Advise new project planning initiatives and keep up to date on current issues
10. Manage and provide budget information for the activities undertaken.
11. Establish and manage effective project operations to deliver quality outcomes
12. Plan, source and manage project resources
13. Control, manage and report issues, risks, dependencies and changes in scope
14. Developing and using a network of internal and external relationships to enhance Access Prepaid’s reputation, help deliver the strategy and provide professional development for the individual.
15. Helping individuals develop their capability to produce business results.
16. Track and report project financials and the realisation of defined benefits
17. Lead, develop and coach teams to meet project deliverables
18. Develop and manage vendor contracts / agreements
• Time management skills.
• Organisational skills.
• Full understanding and experience with Project Management methodology e.g. PMI’s PMBOK
• Proven track record using project scheduling tools and MS-Office
• Familiarity with technology concepts
• Tertiary qualifications or equivalent
• Experience in project management preferably in the card payments industry.
• Experience in interacting at the GM level within the business
• Experience in supervising business implementation managers/business analysts/project resources
• Experience in interaction at Board/Executive management level of businesses
• Must have experience in working in a large, complex organisation
• Broad understanding of business practices
• Use of a structured quality management approach
• React quickly to changing priorities
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated experience in managing the successful development and implementation of software projects
• Concurrent management of multiple projects
• Ability to manage large projects through full System Development Life Cycle - from Conception / Feasibility Study to Implementation & Post Implementation Review
• Experience in large system conversion / integration projects
• Experience in the management / implementation of complex projects involving a number of external contractors / suppliers / parties or in outsourced environment