- Monitor the implementation processes to track milestones and report on key performance indicators and outputs.
- Develop and share M&E tools with YIIFSWA colleagues for data collection and monitoring.
- Coordinate and supervise project M&E field agents for all data collections and work closely with external backstopping consulting teams for effective M&E delivery.
- Contribute to setting up of platforms for dissemination and adoption of technologies in the target countries.
- Contribute to the development of dissemination tools adapted to needs of farmers and farmers groups and other stakeholders.
- Design and conduct follow-up household, community, institutional, and market surveys to assess adoption levels, pathways, constraints, and impacts at household, village, and market levels.
- Participate actively in annual project review and planning meetings.
- Work closely with project management staff and provide support in the area of socioeconomics for project needs.
- Contribute to capacity strengthening of project staff and partners through on-the-job training as well as structured training workshops.
- Conduct project end line survey and assess early impact of YIIFSWA project in intervention sites.
- Publish research findings and contribute to dissemination of results to stakeholders.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
The candidate should have a PhD degree in social science or agricultural economics or other relevant discipline from a recognized university.