· Develop work plans towards supporting partner NGOs
· Review approved work plans in the project and helps develop a project strategy that is consistent with Oxfam understanding of Agro-forestry.
· Provide appropriate technical support to the PMU on the implementation of the Agro-forestry programme.
· Provide technical and institutional support to beneficiaries on advocacy issues.
· Facilitate partnerships between the target communities and supporting NGOs as well as service providers such as technical institutions, producer and marketing institutions/agencies.
· Conduct in collaboration with the project team, NGOs and beneficiaries market assessments and opportunities for value chain development and NTP diversification suitable to market demands.
· Explore linkages with existing project credit arrangement and other micro finance sector in the region.
· Work with the project team to stage Agro-forestry promotion campaigns with FWR stove / Agro-forestry system / target group combination. Also develop campaign message and stage awareness campaigns to make people understand fuel wood balance issues; e.g., set up text message service tailored to different target groups
· Provide timely and proper technical input and advice as required on implementation of activities that help support Agro-forestry value addition.
· Submits monthly and quarterly reports of field activities
· Any other tasks as assigned within the Programme team
These positions report to the Programme Officers Agro-forestry