Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Work in close collaboration with the FMoH, SPHCDA, SMoH and SPHCDA and other relevant partners in the implementation of iCCM.
- Provide technical support to the SPHCDA, SMoH and other relevant partners in the implementation of iCCM
- Support the SMOH, SPHCDA and the LGAs in providing an enabling policy environment for the implementation of iCCM.
- Support SPHCDA, SMOH, LGAs, PHCs and the communities on policy directions and guidelines which guide and support the implementation of the iCCM strategy in project state
- Facilitate advocacy and community engagement meetings at the state level, LGA and community level to secure buy-in, commitment and ownership of key stakeholders at all levels.
- Support the SMOH, SPHCDA and the LGAs in the definition of clear and well-articulated roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders, such as communities, the private sector, referral service providers, development partners, academia and CHEWs and CORPs, as well as recommendations on strategies for the retention and motivation of CHEWs and CORPs.
- Provide technical support to SPHCDA, SMoH for the successful implementation of the iCCM M & E plan in Project states
- Support states in conducting periodic and regular supervision and quality assurance exercises to maintain high levels of service delivery.
- Prepare monthly programmatic and M & E updates, as well as the quarterly programmatic and M & E reports
- Support iCCM medicine and commodity security by providing support to SPHCDA and SMoH to strengthen the procurement and supply chain management.
- Prepare and publish program outcome reports in the form of human interest stories and other program success stories.
- Conduct research to guide and improve iCCM implementation.