- Coordinates and completes activities related to the organisation’s projects and effectively performs a variety of project related administrative duties.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Project Management in a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Project Management, Civil Engineering. Building or other relevant discipline is required
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince II.
Must have competencies include:
- Learning Agility
- Organisational skills
- Talent Recruitment and Selection
- Employee relations
- Learning and Development Management
- Performance Management etc