- Support Programme Manager to ensure project outcomes are delivered to quality required by the programme and to schedule, within set budgets and scope.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- A bachelor’s degree in development studies or related field;
- Minimum working experience of 3 years in a similar role, supporting projects with multiple stakeholders;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to speak fluent Hausa and experience living and working in Northern Nigeria.