- Authority to act on behalf of the Project Manager in all areas of project planning.
- Decisions which have schedule and cost impact need to be approved by Project Manager prior to implementation.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for project scheduling AEIP milestone tracking for the department/project.
- Builds and maintains relationship with the Product Engineering Manager, Project Coordinators, Project Managers, associated Operations personnel as well as senior management.
- Coordinates communication between the various functional areas and other FMC product areas using the scheduling system.
- Conducts and/or participates in schedule audits with the Product Planning Analysts, Product Engineering Managers, Product Managers, Project Managers and with senior management as appropriate to ensure schedule accuracy and validity requirements are met.
- Prepares reports for the Project Manager including consolidated project schedule and summary updates.
- Supervises preparation of FMC Management Reports such as monthly strategic schedule updates, project status S curves and resource histograms for senior management.
- Ensures that a document control procedure is in place and is followed.
- Recommends product specific procedural changes to Project Services Manager.
- Assists with the development of Project Services Management Resource Plans.