- The Project Procurement manager will ensure the interfacing between Project and Procurement Function and the coordination of purchases and subcontracted activities through a dedicated Project Procurement task force.
- You will also be responsible for identifying and suggesting required corrective actions and ensuring the full compliance with procurement procedures as well ensuring that the project procurement activities respect the project requirements and constrains.
- At project beginning, analyse contractual conditions and Client requirements in liaison with Contract Administrator and participate to project planning and scheduling activities.
- Define and issue the Project Procurement Procedures in line with Corporate/Company procedures in force and in line with Contractual obligations.
- Define the General Conditions applicable and issue the Instruction to Bidders and Special Conditions.
- Plan and elaborate a detailed Procurement Log in coordination with other project functions, in particular ensuring a constant interface with the Engineering, Post Order Services and Management and Construction functions, guaranteeing its monitoring and continuous updating, in particular, agree all purchasing dates starting from the issue of the Request for Quotation up to the issue of the Purchase Order, assuring the scheduled deadlines are respected.
- Consolidate the Vendors/Subcontractors Project Vendor List and Bidder Lists taking into account project requirement and inputs from relevant Procurement Department, Competence Centre, Sourcing Centre.
- Define, issue and monitor the Procurement strategy for critical items, critical bulk materials and subcontracting (Construction and Logistics).
- Identify and plan the use of pre-agreements, project agreements and Master Agreements.
- Ensure, when required and convenient for the project, direct performance of purchasing/subcontracting activities from local and regional vendors and subcontractors, under the input received by the competent.