- Provide support in eliciting requirements for strategy through interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, case study, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Pro actively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed functional requirements (Business Requirements Document).
- Utilize experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Work with the BSS to define concepts to users and under direction of departmental managers.
- Provide necessary support to the BSS to drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem and then make conclusions using high-level quantitative skills and where necessary make recommendations for business change.
- Perform strategic operations analysis, identifying performance trends, scanning business/industry trends, reviewing sales/financial analyses and interpreting data.
- Use strategic thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem.
- Work actively to identify business/industry trends in customer lifestyle and technology; scan competitive landscape; analyze consumer data.
- Assist with providing data and thorough project recommendations to support strategic decision-making.
- Assist with providing input on strategy, based on knowledge of industry and technology trends.
- Synthesize findings from analysis and make verbal/written recommendations to Management.
- Support in facilitating, workout problem-solving strategy sessions with functional leaders across the company.
- Prepare and deliver insights and recommendations based on analyses.
- Performs other duties as required and or assigned.