The Project Specialist is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role you will follow an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
• Plan / coordinate activities across functions to fulfill customer orders and ensure customer satisfaction
• Respond rapidly to technical and commercial queries from external customers and internal stakeholders
• Ensure on-time delivery in accordance with contracts
• Ensure Intercompany terms on Purchase orders are in accordance with the Law and terms of contract with the customer.
• Understand and analyze customer order specifications, and communicate requirements to the extended project teams
• Coordinate disposition of all non-conformances to contract requirements
• Ensure quality control on all orders
• Coordinate and organize Operations& Project reviews and Track Project KPI's
• Provide monthly report on all ongoing projects to the Chief operating officer (COO)
• Review project reports and identify concerns raised by internal team and external customers
• Support project teams to achieve Zero Lost Time Incidents (LTI)
• Conduct market research analysis for new business initiatives within Oil &Gas.
• Support localization efforts to help drive project execution
• Coordinate with Finance and Project teams on Project Management Review to understand business growth through the analysis of revenue, cost and contribution margins
• Maintain a weekly tracker for all orders
• Timely communication of order status to external customers