- Source new and potential developments with the view of building and establishing relationships with developers, sellers and buyers.
- Carry out inspections of properties be it off plan, land or developed property.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursements of funds.
- Act as intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, usually representing one or the other.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Manage enquiries including phone calls, text messages and emails.
- Perform due diligence on properties to verify property documentation.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Education: Degree in Estate Management or related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role with proven negotiation and customer relationship management skills.
- Must have good knowledge of Nigeria property market with existing network of estate agents, property owners and developers as well as property buyers.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Must have an uncompromising approach to accurate and timely reporting.