– Selling or leasing of properties within a specialized area of Dubai
– Develop networks mostly within the specified area to whom clients may be referred.
– Calling and prospecting potential new clients (buyers & sellers)
– Dealing with new buyer inquiries including gathering requirements and offering any matching properties.
– Coordinate viewings and attend to show potential clients
– Ensure to maintain a high standard of service in providing the correct market status of the properties
– Service existing buyers and sellers keeping them update to date with market activity and any new interest or properties on the market
– Keep up to date with the market including new developments and market legalization.
– Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, agreeing a price, closing and finalizing contracts.
– Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.