- We are looking for a hardworking intern to assist the property management on assigned commercial/residential properties.
- The goal is to maximise asset value, customer satisfaction revenue and grow yourself in the field with a lot to learn.
- Help in the management of all aspects of assigned properties.
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs.
- Help Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards.
- Assist in the maintenance of a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner.
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants.
- Assist in overseeing properties’ personnel and assess its performance.
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance.
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities.
- Update job and market knowledge.
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program.
- Applicants must study Estate Management.
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects.
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management.
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and softwares.
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation.
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well organised with excellent time management skills.