- Exploring new business generation and cross selling opportunities;
- Be involved in the general operation, maintenance, and administration of company's properties portfolio; ranging from residential units, up to industrial and commercial properties;
- Duties would also include rent collection; negotiation of contracts; and advertising of vacant spaces;
- Managing the transition of client/properties in and out of our client's management.
- Responsible for on-going tenant liaison.
- Carrying out property inspections and overseeing resultant actions arising.
- Responsible for the preparation of service charge budgets and seeking client approval.
- Reading of leases and ensuing accurate data is maintained on the property management system;
- Preparing client reports according to correct specifications and attending client meetings as required;
Qualification and Requirements
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results;
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field;
- Show attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures 100% accurately;
- Candidates should be tech savvy and computer literate;
- Candidates should possess good communication skills;
- Candidates should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- A unique education in working in a industry leading company;
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working to build one of Nigeria’s fastest real estate/technology brands.
- An attractive salary package.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our ever growing brand.