Provides timely approved proposals of High Quality to support to the team
- Proposals generation for installation projects, hardware and software purchase, engineering support service contracts and the whole Schneider/Process Automation Product Portfolio
- Conduct technical and commercial clarifications with cross-functional departments either in person, by telephone or electronically
- Initiate, manage and drive the cost, contract and proposal approval process
- Review technical and commercial content of Requests for Quotation (RFQ), tenders (ITT) and Purchase Orders (PO) from clients
- Work closely with the sales team to define sales strategies and profitability, follow up issued proposals and assist with the closing out of open opportunities
- Compile proposal documentation and liaise the delivery team for a seamless handover of opportunities from sales to engineering
- Liaise with sales, delivery/project and supply chain personnel to meet customer requests and needs and assess vendor offering
- Develop costing, estimation and process management tools to increase work efficiency, accuracy, turnover and cross-functional synergy
- Cost engineering for control and safety system installation projects and engineering support services for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects
- Cost estimation, cost analysis and generation of control and safety system architecture
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum requirement of a higher national diploma or a bachelors degree in engineering, economics, computer science, industrial physics, physics electronics or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in managing proposal preparation, including coordination of proposal generation with internal resources, assembling/development of costing, obtaining internal approvals and final editing of proposals.
- Relevant experience in the industrial automation industry.
- Aiming for results, Time Management, Team player, Self Starter, Coordination Skills.
- Negotiation Skill, Strong Communication Skill at all levels of organization.
- The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria