- Able to lead a team and train the team and possess sufficient knowledge of the quality processes and adopted quality standards in projects.
- Must possess expertise in configuring SAP PS module and its integration aspects with other SAP modules as MM, PP, CO, FI and SD.
- Must have ability to define and configure processes for PS Asset Management, Investment Management linkage to PS, Results Analysis and Project CO-PA.
- Ability to understand the customer business processes and the IT landscape rapidly and able to foresee the likely challenges.
- Ability to frame the right set of questions for the multiple tracks.
- Create solution proposals with effort estimation for a chosen project track and create a solution road map addressing the current and the future needs of the business.
- Conduct solution architecting workshops with the business managers.
- Create detailed solution documentation and presentations and implement the solution using the standard solutions in SAP.