- Responsible for coordinating the raising of Permit To Work on behalf of the DW ECP Construction team on the FPSO.
- Establishes accurate records and filing of PTW information in a retrievable / accessible manner.
- Good management and tracking of materials and accurate records of materials database.
- Takes part and contributes meaningfully during PTW review meetings.
- Ensures strict implementation of PTW rules at work locations.
- Ensure PTWs are conspicuously displayed at work locations and adequately sheathed from adverse weather conditions.
- Coordinates and controls materials movements from / to offshore site or contractors’ bases.
- Ensures that materials movements are efficiently and safely performed to satisfy the operational requirements in accordance with Company rules and procedures.
- Coordinates with the staff of both support sections and operational sites and also with the entities supplying the logistic, warehousing, stock management services and computerized management system (SAP) services.
- Participates in work permit co-ordination meetings and ensures lack of conflict between work requests.
- Checks that work permits pertain to corresponding work orders and that they are filled out clearly and precisely.
- Controls number of hot work permits to site specified limits.
- Raises and ensures all work permits are fully approved before commencement of any work permit related job.
- Ensures that all required complementary permits are fully approved Fabric Maintenance and attached to any work permit.
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Diploma or degree holder and must be computer literate and at least 5 years experience of Logistics, stock control and warehousing with minimum 5 years experience in oil industry in operations.
- Experience of Computerised Stock and Procurement management systems including some experience of SAP.
- Experience in Offshore construction, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry preferably on an FPSO.
- Experience in oil and gas or related industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects
- Shall be conversant with basic ethics aimed at controlling quality of works
- Shall be in involved in ensuring safety of self and others on site Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English mandatory, French is an advantage
- Completions Engineer, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Production, Operations