Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Maintains the public's health by providing health services and information.
- Serves patients by visiting homes; determining patient and family needs; developing health care plans; providing nursing services and treatments; referring patients with social and emotional problems to other community agencies.
- Helps the community health care team by coordinating assessment, planning, and providing of needed health and related services; participating in case conferences with physicians, hospital and rehabilitative personnel, and representative of other agencies.
- Provides health information by instructing family in care and rehabilitation of patient; maintaining health and prevention of disease for family members; teaching home nursing, maternal and child care; providing instructions in other subjects related to individual and community welfare.
- Safeguards health of children by participating in child health conferences, school health; providing group instruction for parents; conducting immunization programs.
- Arranges convalescent and rehabilitative care of sick or injured persons by cooperating with families, community agencies, and medical personnel.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending changes in processes; implementing changes.
- Keeps vehicle and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and patient records
Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Listening, Quality Management, Energy Level, Integrity, Infection Control, Informing Others, Nursing Skills, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking