Job Vacancy at Partnership For Transforming Health Systems Phase II
- NonProfit Organization Management
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Minimum Qualification
- Master's Degree
- Required Experience
- 7 - 10 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- The job holder will be based in Lagos and will lead the efforts in coordinating and directing the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) activities, including policy dialogue and related activities under PATHS2 in two states to support the effective delivery of public health services and improve health outcomes.
- The Advisor will work closely with states and in coordination with the federal level to provide direction and leadership for the implementation of PATHS2's PPP strategies and policy development.
- S/he will lead analysis and discussions to identify and refine opportunities, and frameworks for public-private partnerships in the two states.
- In addition, oversee the design and implementation of identified PPP models, and coordinate on behalf of PATHS2 strategy and policy dialogue to facilitate the adoption and scale up of viable models for PPP in the states and federal.
- Oversee the documentation and sharing lessons learned from the implementation of selected PPP initiatives at various platforms at state, federal and international levels, coordination between PATHS2 and other players to maximize synergy and resources to promote PPP initiatives in Nigeria.
- Provide technical assistance to specific state level technical teams in identify, implementing, evaluating and reporting progress in implementation of PPP activities in the states and federal.
- Advise Project Director on changes and improvements to project operations.