Job Vacancy at Widows And Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- NGO/Community Services & Dev
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Conduct a mapping of private firms with potential to support Vulnerable Children services.
- Develop and manage a directory for this private firms and companies
- Conduct advocacy visits to these private firms to invite to join PPP.
- Conduct awareness creating events with the private sector on the need for more corporate social responsibilities for VC in Anambra, Akwa –Ibom, Cross River and Imo, Rivers States.
- Organize Private Public Alliance meetings.
- Develop MOU with each alliance member.
- Promote flow of information and resources between and among WEWE, private and public companies and the communities.
- Promote information sharing with the relevant donors and community by initiating or participating in consultative meeting with the donors and preparing briefs on Public-private partnership development and activities.
- Ensure wide dissemination and visibility of Public-Private Partnership contribution to the project activities.
- Evaluate available partnership commitments and maintain an up –to-date record of available in- kind resources for the various phases of project.
- Prepare status reports and communication packages for partnership members.
- Communicate project’s purpose, value and importance to the partnership and potential members in forums as needed.