Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
• Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
• Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople;
• Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email;
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
• Collating and analyzing media coverage;
• Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
• Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
• Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
• Organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
• Maintaining and updating information on the organization's website;
• Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook;
• Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
Applicants should have a minimum of HND in any related field of study. More other qualification in any field of studies is an added advantage with working experience.