- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation's website;
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Gathering, distributing and filing all media coverage generated for clients.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating internal and external communication portals, such as newsletters, websites and social networking pages.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.