Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position Public Relations Officer
- To gain awareness and positive image for the company and its offerings without an exchange of money.
- Our Public Relations officer is the contact person for all media and non-media inquiries and external communications.
- The key performance indicator will be the volume of visibility we get for our brand.
- The successful candidate will manage and grow our presence in the local and international media by helping define and executing on a public relations strategy.
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing and independent self-starter person who has a background in Marketing, Public Relations.
- Writing external communications and press releases
- Negotiating access to and representing our company at conferences and events
- Negotiating access to and representing company in interviews on Radio and TV
- New business development with media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy and fast paced environment
- A strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives
- Excellent negotiation and people skills.
- Event organization and management skills
- An independent, aggressive, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required
- Resident in Lagos
•Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
•Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Mode of Application
•Interested candidates should forward their CV details to firstname.lastname@example.org
•Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the phone number attached to this advert.