Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Public relations officers may perform the following tasks:
- Monitor public opinion regarding an organisation or particular issues
- Develop and implement communication strategies for an organisation and advise management on communication issues and strategies
- Plan public relations programmes, including the preparation of cost budgets
- Present arguments on behalf of an organisation to government, other organisations and special interest groups
- Respond to enquiries from the public, media and other organisations
- Arrange interviews with journalists, prepare and distribute media releases, and liaise with and make statements to the media
- Write, edit and arrange production of newsletters, in-house magazines, pamphlets and brochures
- Assist with preparing organisational documents such as annual reports, corporate profiles and submissions
- Write speeches, prepare visual aids and make public presentations
- Organise special events such as open days, visits, exhibitions and functions
- Conduct internal communication courses, workshops and media training
- Develop risk assessments and implement crisis management plans to ensure an organisations reputation is maintained
- Plan, develop and manage brand identity organize and manage events, exhibitions, conferences and product launches
Minimum of HND in any discipline. Interested candidates should forward their CV to the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org, using the Job title as a subject of the mail.