- The Supermart Public Relations officer seeks to gain awareness and positive image for the company and its offerings without an exchange of money.
- Our Public Relations officer is the contact person for all media and non-media inquiries and external communications. The key performance indicator will be the volume of visibility we get for our brand.
- The successful candidate will manage and grow our presence in the local and international media by helping define and executing on a public relations strategy.
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing and independent self-starter person who has a background in Marketing, Public Relations.
- Writing external communications and press releases.
- Negotiating access to and representing our company at conferences and events.
- Negotiating access to and representing company in interviews on Radio and TV.
- New business development with media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
- A strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Event organization and management skills
- An independent, aggressive, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required.