Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Public relations officers use a wide range of media to build and sustain a good image for a company, organisation or brand through planned publicity campaigns and PR activity.
- planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- writing and producing presentations and press releases
- dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- analysing media coverage
- commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
Interested candidates must have a minimum of OND in Linguistics/History and international relations from a repuatble higher institution.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY