- Our Public Relations officer seeks to gain awareness and positive image for a company and its offerings without an exchange of money.
- Our PR officer is the contact person for all media and non-media inquiries and external communications.
- The successful candidate will manage and grow our presence in local and international radio, TV and other publications by helping define and executing on a public relations strategy.
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing, independent, self-starter person who has a background in Marketing, Press and Public Relations.
- The successful candidate will also be our primary contact with external press and be in charge of outbound communications.
- Writing external communications and press releases
- Representing our company at conferences and events
- Representing company in interviews on Radio and TV
- New business development with media
- Business Development - As the job demands be also responsible for business development and sales
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required
- Good ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives & Tele-Marketing solutions
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Event organization and management skills
- An independent, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- Pleasant personality and able to build relationships with employees and press people.