Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Public Relations Personnel will engage in managing reputation, gaining understanding and support for clients, as well as trying to influence opinion and behaviour. He serves as the eye of the organization.
In the light of this our client is an international NGO and the service of a skilled Public Relations Personnel is needed for immediate employment.
We urgently need the service of a Public Relations Executive for immediate employment.
1. Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
2. Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
3. Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations.
4.Organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
5. Monitor public opinion about an organisation or particular issues;
advise management on policy issues and communication strategies;
6. Plan public relations programmes including preparing cost budgets;
present arguments on behalf of an organisation (lobbying) to other organisations and special interest groups;
7. Liaise with the public and respond to inquiries;
8. Assist in preparing organisational documents such as annual reports, corporate profiles and submissions;
9. write speeches, prepare visual aids and make public presentations;
10. oversee production of visual (film or video) and audio electronic materials
11. Organise special events such as open days, visits, exhibitions and functions;
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants should drop names, age, qualifications, job title, contact detail in the comment box provided below or forward a copy of updated CV and or cover letter to the HRM via this email address: email@example.com
Note: this job offer is for Lagos residents only and candidates must be ready to assume duty immediately.
Only: shortlisted applicants will be contacted