Responsible for assessments of marketing opportunities and target markets for ICT, consulting, project management and any other services that can be offered by WSIL within the Public Sector. Also
responsible for evaluating a business and then realizing its full potential, using such tools as marketing, sales, information management and customer service.
- Sufficient professional skill and knowledge in account/relationship management, marketing, business development and economics.
- Strategic management Skills
- Leadership and delegation skills
- People management & Relationship building skills.
- A first degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience in a similar position.
- A broad knowledge of ICT products and services.