- As Publisher & Partner Manager, you will provide account and relationship management to a portfolio of customers who give us traffic to advertise on.
- You will build new and manage existing partnerships with key publishers and partners. You will develop innovative new ways to help partners grow their advertising earnings with Twinpine.
- You will also keep abreast of products and technology shaping our industry and ensure we continue to innovate and lead our market. .
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business challenges our partners face and form strategic relationships with them
- Work with online traffic supply side partners to identify, negotiate, implement and promote opportunities for access and differentiation.
- Perform business analysis as needed to drive revenue, efficiency and scale
- Add value to partner businesses by proposing optimal solutions and creative ways for them to improve their business.
- Support the product team in developing supply related features that can differentiate our advertising products.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Business or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts, both business and technical
- Ability to independently identify, analyze and resolve problems and opportunities
- Ability to form and grow relationships into valuable opportunities
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration and getting things done
- Experience years in online advertising is a major advantage
- Willingness to travel across Africa as needed.