Education, Experience & Qualifications:
• Graduate in a five years degree course from a college/university in civil engineering with a at least 3 plus years work experience, a large part of which will be with a similar organization in the erection of pre-engineered building structures in a contracting company environment in the UAE.
• Monitoring and administering the QA/QC Plan / Program and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
• Assuring that the work is performed as required by contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
• Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
• Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
• Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
• GCC Experience is highly required.