- Provide professional QA/QC functional support, including developing, implementing and maintaining systems, processes and people necessary to provide a world class Quality Management service and appropriate accreditations for the full spectrum of Nigerdock business lines.
- Provide stewardship, advice, guidance, assistance and support throughout the business with respect to the adherence and continual improvement of the Quality Management System, Project Specific documentation and the Quality Assurance Plans
Key aims and objectives
- Provide demonstrable assurance to Senior Management that:
- QA/QC adds demonstrable value to the business.
- ND operates with an effective world class Quality Management System.
- Quality Management is embedded in the corporate culture
- Project bidding, planning and execution is compliant with our systems
- ISO 5.5.2 Management Representative responsibilities
- Steward the promotion of a culture of continual improvement within the Company
- Assist the Company to create and maintain approved lists of partners, vendors and subcontractors.
- Facilitate identification and implementation of improved methods and practice by way of effective audit programs
Prime Responsibilities and duties
- This position will require in depth knowledge Schottel and Caterpillar maintenance (including QA issues). Sometimes deal directly with clients/suppliers on technical issues.