Remuneration : Market Related
Our client in the Lephalale area has a urgent vacancy for a qualified QA/QC Piping Foreman.
• To study the isometric drawing received from the client Identify the pipe lines and carry out the inspection work.
• Check flow direction arrows on valves; verify that they are properly identified and valves are installed in accordance with flow direction.
• Ensure that pipe supports, hangers and guides have been installed in accordance with the piping drawings and the pipe support details.
• Monitoring the QA/QC Documentation of the subcontractors and ensure that all the activities are incorporated to their system on daily basis and can be traced according to our requirements.
• Supervise and Inspection of cold and hot insulation, cladding on piping and all other equipment.
• Line check to verify the use of correct material fittings, valves, and supports, prior to hydro test and prepare punch list for incomplete work.