NES Global Talent is currently recruiting for an experienced QA/ QC Superintendent to add to our client’s ongoing operations in Lagos, Nigeria.
The QC Superintendent will report on a weekly basis to the Project Quality Control Engineer and will functionally reporting to the FPSO QA/ QC Package lead and project HSE Director.
* Experience of providing guidance & management to site/ yard QA/ QC staff in order to ensure compliance with technical requirements.
* Proper implementation of project Quality technical requirements
* Strong knowledge of ANSI, ASME, API as well as metallurgy, welding, NDT used in FPSO design & construction of pressure vessel.
* 10 - 15 years of relevant construction experience within O&G production projects.
* Recognized QA / QM qualification and formal training within ISO 9001:2008 standards,
* Knowledge of UT Inspection will be beneficial as the Quality Lead on site.