My client is a well established contractor managed by a number of British Ex-pats. They have a number of large civil and infrastructure projects in West Africa and an immediate need for a QAQC manager to be site based to oversee the following;
* Concrete Structures and Concrete Quality
* Asphalt quality
* Construction of roads and drainage
You will have a strong concrete and asphalt knowledge and be able to manage multiple projects. Ideally you will have worked as an ex-pat previously and be able to travel on a single status. You will be a strong communicator and be able to work with and manage multi ethnic teams.
* Degree / HNC / C&G level education or equivalent (essential for visa)
* Willing to work on a single status
* Strong Concrete and Asphalt knowledge
* Previous Ex-pat experience
* Strong Communicator
Our advertisements use post-qualification experience/salary levels as a guide. However, we will consider applications from any candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to carry out the role.
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country where the position is based.
SkillsQAQC Concrete asphalt