The job holder of QC Superintendent will have the responsibility to ensure that for all QAQC activities at fabrication yard, HSE and Security is given the right level of attention throughout all phases of the project and corresponding requirements.
The job holder is directly responsible to:
• Acts as Project Quality Engineer/QC Coordinator in absence
• Ensure Project Quality Management Team, OTHER CONTRACTORS' and OTHER SUBCONTRACTORS are aligned with the project quality policy, objectives and principles.
• Provide indoctrination and training for personnel.
• Direct implementation of COMPANY IIF program within the site/yard QA/QC organization.
• Actively promote quality awareness and commitment within the Project.
• Ensure that Project contracts technical and quality requirements are met.
• Assure that activities required for the quality management system are planned, implemented, controlled, and their progress monitored and reported.
• Coordinate all the activities of the site QC Supervisors and Inspectors and report to Package QA Lead
• Oversee development and maintenance of site/yard QA/QC Programs.
• Maintain interfaces with Project Team and Site management and monitor the plans and activities of Site QA/QC.
• Monitor quality performance and coordinate Project quality reporting.
• Ensure that concessions and deficiencies are properly documented, processed and reported to Yard Representative and Package Quality Lead
• Monitor collation of fabrication quality records to assure accurate and efficient collation and ‘on time’ delivery of quality records and MRB Review and Progress Reporting.
• Ensure Non-conformances are followed and resolved with the help of other inspectors
• Attend weekly and monthly quality meetings with OTHER CONTRACTORS' / OTHER SUBCONTRACTOR and report back to Project Quality Package Lead.
• Follow up with the help of other inspectors the Review of the “As Built” Dossier for completeness and compliance.
• Ensures compliance with internal Quality procedures.
• Adheres to Company work processes to ensure that deliverables and documents are of consistent high quality.
• Plans work and establishes priorities to ensure work is completed and reported on schedule.
• Represents Company and SERVICE CONTRACTOR in a positive and professional manner.
• Performs other tasks as may be assigned by Project Team/PQM/Package Manager
• Ensure all HSE issues are properly addressed and monitored by the construction team within his discipline and report to management in accordingly
• To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by his hierarchical superiors.
• Prepared and issued Inspection Release Certificates.
• Represent the FPSO Project in all Quality activities in the fabrication yard.
Good working knowledge of ANSI, ASME, API) Codes, metallurgy, welding engineering, NDT used in FPSO design and construction of Pressure vessel.
• Understand UT Inspection is a major advantage as the Quality Lead on site.
• Graduate Bachelor’s degree (B. Sc) or equivalent in engineering disciplines relevant to Oil & Gas and Construction engineering activities.
• Professional Experience (number of years): 10-15 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas Production Projects.
• Possession of Recognized Quality Assurance or Quality Management qualification and a formal training in ISO 9001:2008 standards.
• Administrative skill including proficiency in typical office application (Words, Excel, Power Point, etc)
• Fluent in English and able to communicate at all level within the Company. Good planning capacity, presentation , negotiation and organizational skills
• Analytical thinking competency, able to analyze and propose recommendation base on statistical data