- To perform safety/environmental/quality assurance inspections.
- To provide development and functioning of QHSE management system at MIS Sunbelt .
- To organize and monitor compliance to labour law, safety rules and norms, orders and decrees of higher state agencies.
- Preparation of safety instructions, procedures and rules; revision and maintenance of original safety instructions, procedures and rules.
- Development of QHSE plan and control its timely performance.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with client representatives to ensure quality and safety issues are being met.
- Ensure personal protective equipment and clothing is used and is in good condition, properly maintained and stored.
- Take part in incident/accident investigations and planning preventative measures.
- Making reports on HSE statistics and amount of money spent on safety supplies.
- Preparation of draft memos on safety issues.
- Monitoring maintenance and inspection of equipment and instrumentation.
Ensure regular safety orientation/on the job training and required training of MIS Sunbelt personnel.
- Carry out all duties as per QA/QC System.
- Ensure QA/QC System procedures are adhered to record control of documentation within the sphere of operations.
- Carry out all duties as per the company policy, Safe Operations Procedures Manual, HSE Program.
- To apply domestic and foreign high-tech HSE related experience.
Reports to Position
Ensure compliance to
- Higher Education.
- 5 years oilfield HSE related and/or workshop experience.
- English and Russian language skills.