Quo Magnis Limited - Our client is a leading operator in the hospitality, catering and airline industry. The company has over 1000 staff (permanent & contract) and is heavily invested in providing world class services to its clients - both domestically and internationally. The company is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The company requires the right candidate to fill the position
- Formulate, implement and monitor the HACCP system and hygiene policies
- Representing the company before food safety and hygiene auditors
- Develop and ensure implementation of corrective action plan for customer complaint
- Assessment and approval of the registration of suppliers
- Maintenance of effective traceability of food items
- Recommendation of appropriate food friendly chemicals
- Monitoring of the medical status and training of food handlers.
- B.Sc./HND in a relevant field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 7 -10 years of full-time experience in the role.
- Minimum of 5 year working years' experience at a managerial level