- Assist in conducting Safety Awareness Programs.
- Conduct daily safety inspections and assist HSE Coordinator in safety audits.
- Assist in conducting safety drill, incident investigation and root cause analysis.
- Assist in implementing corrective and preventive actions for safety non-conformities.
- Ensure that non-conformance reports are regularly collected and reported.
- Monitor the quality control activities in line with the established quality control procedure.
- Assist in vendor survey and evaluation.
- Refer and resolve any quality issues that may arise in consultation with the QA/QC
- Assist QA/QC Coordinator in the preparation of weekly and monthly quality reports.