As the Airport Services Manager, you will ensure safe, secure and cost effective QR airport operations at the station to achieve regulatory compliance, operational efficient and 5-star customer service. You will liaise with the local Airport Handling Manager to ensure QR ground handling and customer service standards are meet at all times. You will also liaise with Airport Authorities and all government agencies at the station and represent QR at the Airport AOC. In addition, you will manage and motivate a team of airport staff.
Specific Accountabilities Include
- Managing the daily operation and acting as a liaison between airport service providers, government agencies and authorities and senior management
- Providing input and recommendations to management regarding formulation of short and long range goals
- Acting as a primary contact and liaison person for all areas of the QR airport operation at the station
- Assisting in the response to any emergency or major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program
- Performing the personnel administration for direct reporting positions including selection, training, performance appraisals, employee development and affirmative action.