This position is working within the Quality departement at Caterpillar and combines administrative tasks with coordination skills. One of the key elements of this role is to support the Voice of the Customer Center (VOCC) which is the focal point for quality across the plant across various areas.
Supporting the VOCC in the following areas:
- Data gathering and analysis
- Issue investigation (fact finding)
- Printing and publishing charts
- Maintain VOCC facility
- Maintain Scorecard
- Maintain Master schedule
* Organizing and expediting workflow through the supervisor’s office
* Using advanced levels of understanding and skill in modifying software applications, utilizing advanced functions in word processing or spreadsheet applications, advanced graphics, etc.
* Organizing, completing and maintaining large projects
* Directing and coordinating the activities of others such as temporary clerical help, co-ops, other administrative professionals, etc.
* Providing advanced administrative support or maintenance of computers and programs including troubleshooting printers and other office equipment
* Providing support to other area personnel on software applications
* Recommending changes/improvements and following through to implementation
* Participating on project teams, implement and provide data analysis of reports such as budgeting and forecasting
* Candidates for this job will be able to demonstrate a variety of administrative and coordination experiences gained at sectional, divisional and departmental levels
* The job requires the application of seasoned, advanced administrative skills gained through years of experience and challenge in the more advanced and complex features of administrative support work
* Strong person-to-person skills are required as well as proficiency in managing the daily activities of an office or work area
* Requires a thorough knowledge of the principal’s accountabilities and method of operation plus the ability to work independently with only general guidance on a variety of special projects
* Vocational training and administrative professional certification are strongly desired