FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 18,400 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Supports Operations, Engineering, Sales and Aftermarket activities relating to compliance to the FMC Quality Management System. Drives continual improvement efforts of the Quality Management System.Main Tasks
- Receives broad direction from Supervisor to achieve team and personal objectives. Will work from direction and planning given by Supervisor using acquired knowledge of operations processes, internal operating procedures and work instructions, knowledge of data trending techniques and problem solving skills.
- Must create own initiative and develop methodologies appropriate to accomplish the task and achieve the goal with periodic reporting of progress. Consistently demonstrates innovation and competency in finding solutions to multi-faceted or time sensitive problems. Should possess the ability to evaluate tactical methods and asses the success of those methods and suggest new, or completely change, those methods.
- Effectively collaborates across functional areas to facilitate continual improvement efforts such as corrective and preventive action efforts, root cause analysis determination, systems/process support, etc.
- Active internal auditor with ability to assess compliance to both written internal processes and established industry Standards. Will make judgments of quality compliance based on established ISO/API quality standards. Creativity is desirable to bring new ideas forward.
- Ability to define Quality Management System processes across all areas and collaborate with process owners to establish documented procedures and work instructions. Utilize quality trending data to support continual improvement efforts. Participate in various team meetings in a quality support role.
- Identify quality training needs and administer training as required. Develop technical training references or material to facilitate the training process.
- Utilize quality trending data to support continual improvement efforts.
- Participate in various team meetings in a quality support role.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience as an Analyst in a manufacturing/operations environment.
- Certification as Internal Auditor.
- Demonstrated ability to develop performance metric reports and data trending analysis. Should be proficient with analytical techniques (pareto charting, pie graphs, etc) and tools.
- Ability to interface with other departments to facilitate collaboration on continual improvement and recommendations for quality systems development and enhancement.
- Ability to assess corporate compliance to industry Standards.
- Good presentation and communication skills and the ability to develop and deploy training.
- Ability to author and edit technical documents (good writing skills).
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to make decisions.
- Proficiency with various software applications (i.e., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Visio, etc.)