Responsible of reviewing the quality of Impact plans.
In charge of preparing monthly reports of Customer & Associate engagement scores, numbers of impact plans uploaded in the system, review quality of plans are on SMART format, review timely updates made by managers in the system.
- Monitor Impact Plans created by Managers are SMART.
- Provide assistance to Managers to modify plans into SMART format.
- Select best practices from Customer & Associate Engagement Impact plans.
- Prepare monthly Customer Engagement report to communicate CSV scores to Managers
- Prepare report to select best performers in Associate Engagement.
- Create regular reporting on status of Impact Plans and Completion league tables to ensure constant focus on engagement.
- Use industry benchmarks and experience to recommend quality-related practices that can be used throughout the organization.
- Establish plans to audit and survey a sample of customer service transactions.
- Review all plans uploaded in the system are in SMART format.
- Ensure all plans are 100% SMART one month after Manager uploaded the plan.
- Review plans in a monthly basis and select the best performer based on the follow up and implementation.
- Scores to be communicated in a monthly basis on the 3rd of each month.
- Monitor performance of scores from wave to wave to see improvement.
- Weekly reports are created and submitted to the Engagement Manager and to the divisional managers.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Management.
- It is absolutely essential that you possess a quality certificate/degree
- Min 1-2 years’ experience in Quality and Analysis
- Proficient in delivering presentations.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel & Powerpoint
- Comfortable using MS Office and Online resources
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to focus on a specific task for a long period of time
- Provide support to Quality Manager
- Ensure that all required information is provided completely, accurately, and timely to Branch managers