- Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing.
- Maintain accurate quality assurance records directed by head quality assurance.
- Investigate complaints to determine causes, consult with appropriate production personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Oversee cleanliness and housekeeping of operation.
- Use, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment and supervise as required.
- Ensure compliance to standards of all incoming and out going materials, ingredients and packaged products.
- Assist in development of new products and or line extenders as required.
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained.
- Conduct process and plant audit.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc, HND, BTECH in Food Science Technology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry and any Science related course.
- 2-3 years work experience in FMCG, knowledge of food safety and food quality assurance is an added advantage.