DQC/QAM/01- QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Our client in the printing industry located in Lagos Nigeria seeks the services of a Quality Assurance manager with in-depth understanding of setting Standard Operating procedures for a manufacturing company. The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any business related discipline with at least 5 years experience in Quality Assurance Management
· Direct and coordinate the company’s quality program, including the implementation of ISO9001 systems and procedures.
· Compile quality control reports, create statistical process control metrics, manage nonconformity material discrepancy reports, and recommend continuous improvement activities.
· Prepare monthly summaries of quality issues for presentation to the senior management team.
· Implement quality training programs for key quality & manufacturing personnel and supply chain partners.
· Communicate and share the company quality philosophy to key personnel in the company.
· Keep senior management abreast of significant developments identified during quality control activities.
· Investigate and record customer complaints regarding product performance, specifications, and reliability.
· Refine and develop the existing product warranty and return policy for finished goods.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Must be very vast in setting Standard Operating procedures in a manufacturing company.
- Experience and knowledge in preparing companies for ISO certification is very key
- Set up process and actively monitor compliance
- Possess senior management leadership abilities and skills, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational, organizational and financial elements. Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individuals.
- Good business acumen, including superior written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and organizational abilities.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills.
- Empathetic self motivator with solid interpersonal skills, achievement oriented.
- Be aware of Health and Safety standards and their implication in the workplace.
- Have a good understanding of the requirements of Dignity and Diversity in the workplace
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com stating the job title and job code as subject of the mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.