Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Quality managers ensure that the product or service an organization provides is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
Quality managers monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
- Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met;
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards;
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency;
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business;
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have a minimum of OND in any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and you will be invited.