Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We need a quality assurance manager who will works in the retail, healthcare, manufacturing, or software development industry, and is responsible for ensuring that all company products and services are up to quality standards. The job description of a quality assurance manager involves hiring and training employees, setting up quality control guidelines, and inspecting all products.
A quality assurance manager creates guidelines for measuring quality control, oversees the analysis and inspection of products and services, and recalls any low-quality items
Assists in recruiting and hiring company employees.
• Trains new employees.
• Uses consistent training tactics to ensure all employees are working towards the same production goals.
• Monitors employee progress and conducts performance reviews.
• Assists in disciplining or terminating employees who do not work to company standards.
• Consults with company managers to determine production goals and product standards.
• Creates a system of measurement to gauge product and service quality.
• Uses standardized system of measurement to analyze company products and output.
• Inspects all products for defective parts or details of substandard quality.
• Recalls any malfunctioning or substandard products.
• Oversees daily work procedures to ensure that all processes are in compliance with company codes and legal standards.
• Delegates tasks to quality control assessment team.
• Ensures that all safety procedures are followed during production.
Minimum of HND in Food technology or Engineering.
Previous work experience in quality control or specific job sector of employment is required.